WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on access devices via the browser (browser), retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Strictly necessary cookies – Allows browsing the website and using applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies – Keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website again each time you visit it.
- Third party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
- Advertising cookies – They target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and in addition, they limit the amount of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The user can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of his browser. Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.